Written by: Brent R. Earl
Since we had one of these in a recent Kenosha, WI IFPA tournament,
I figured I might as well type in a ruleset after the fact...
Please beware of lurking humor. Corrections to Kevin please.
(all disclaimers implied unless actually stated).
(Blatantly copied from supplied rule sheet. This is a picture of
the playfield with numbered descriptions for each of the modes.
The sheet is three pages long. Bally/Williams/Gottlieb please pay
attention. This is much nicer for a tournament than a copy of your
playfield rule card "Shoot the blinking light, put in more money").
- Skill Shot
- Pull trigger of gun (launcher) when moving target is lit
(in the dot matrix display) in sights.
- (usually known as multiball (TM)) Shoot either drop target
bank (center playfield or lower right) to light red, yellow and blue
lights. Mball read will light at VUK hole (upper center lane), hit
VUK hole to start. Second Mball can be started from second drop
target bank. Collect the jackpot by hitting the left ramp. Two
balls on the ramp within a couple seconds of each other awards double
jackpot. Quadruple jackpot can be collected with two balls around
the left orbit (subway). Hit left, center, or right saucer to relight
- Bonus Multiplier
- shooting the subway (left orbit) lights a rollover
lane. Completing all three advances the multiplier.
- Laser Kick
- Left outlane (normal mode) Lit at the beginning of each
ball. Relight with lit target on lower left of playfield (above
out/inlane and slingshot). Target is lit by two consecutive left
orbit shots (subway).
- Red Wire/Blue Wire
- Initiate Red/Blue wire by hitting center target
on either drop target bank. Hit either Red or Blue target to "cut"
the proper wire. Correct choice starts "Unlimited Millions" on
lower left target (same as relight laser kick).
- Lethal Weapon 1-2-3
- Shoot left, center, and right saucers (any order).
Getting all three awards a stunt. A stunt is a short animation and
a couple of points.
- Leo Getz
- Complete four bullet targets (upper left of playfield along
the subway/left orbit). Shoot right saucer to win Leo Getz. Random
- Maximum multiplier and Bonus held
- Super Pops-Turbo bumpers worth 100k or 1 million
- Murtaugh's retirement (light outlanes for BIG points)
- Mystery score (random value - could turn off the display, then
your score is a mystery. Ta da! or Wowie as Bullwinkle would say).
- 1 Million
- Lights Lotsaballs ready
- Lights Extra ball (left saucer)
- Award stunt (cheesy animation and points)
- Shoot Out
- Shooting both left and right orbit lights bullets for Uzi.
(displayed on playfield between slingshots above flippers). Light all
six bullets to begin shoot out. Pull trigger of gun handle to shoot
adversary (on dot matrix display) before he shoots you. Waiting longer
without getting shot and using more bullets awards higher score.
Shoot out awards in order:
- 3 Million
- 1 Million and Bonus held
- Lights Super Leo Getz and Super Spinners
- Lights Video and Getaway (HS2, get yours today... Special link cable
not included, No batteries required)
- Crazy Riggs
- Super Lethal Weapon (Long underwear and a cape, machine flies away...)
Did I mention that your ball is still in play during this? Good
- Super Leo Getz
- Score SLG from right saucer while light is flashing.
- Extra ball
- Crazy Riggs
- Super Spinners
- SS timer starts after hitting either spinner (on left and
right orbit). Awards Unlimited Points (well, maybe gravity and friction
but other than that, unlimited).
- left inlane and then right orbit scores getaway bonus (shift
- Crazy Riggs
- frenzy, hit anything for points. (even your partner,
- Start looping timer by shooting freeway (left ramp). Each
left ramp shot before time expires scores 10 million.
- Enter video mode by hitting VUK hole (center saucer) with video
lamp lit. Pull trigger on gun handle (launcher) when a spinning target
shows a criminal (display). Video mode finishes when ten shots have
been fired, ten targets have been displayed, or a civilian target has
- Bonus is 5k for every switch hit.
- Only awarded from super leo getz.
- Victory Laps
- Shoot freeway (left ramp) after special is awarded and
before victory timer expires for 25 million.
- Shoot the left ramp multiple times for Millions and to light
Freeway Extra Ball. Collect freeway extra ball from left saucer when
lit. (If you can shoot a ramp shot all day, then the right flipper to
left ramp shot is what you need. Big points, demoralize your
- Fight Mode
- Randomly started when hitting left, center, or right saucer.
Ball is locked, slap flipper buttons rapidly to pound on the opponent.
"Throwing more punches than the adversary wins fight and scores big".
- HTML added by David Gersic dgersic_@_niu.edu
- E-mail addresses have been expunged to prevent web-bot spamming, and Web links have been updated where possible.